Samo Bullshit presents: A Barnaby Dillingsworth production, in partnership w/ Heinz, and a consortium of plangent consumers to be named later.
PUT YOUR TROUBLES IN A BUBBLE BATH!
1. Chiggidy Check Your Oven Before You Leave Yo House - feat. MC Ang Lee & The Wicked Dumps
2. Levar Burton Drowned But NOT For The Reason You’re Thinking - prod. by Captain Bubble Butt & The Gosh-Darned You-Know-Whaties
3. Tube Tops, Tacos, Tanlines, Typhoid, Oh Well I Guess It’s Summertime All Over Again - feat. The Macaroni Mamas (minus Lark Voorhies) & one of the guys that invented the kitchen desalinizer to render ocean water drinkable, patent pending
4. Track Pants Boner Patrol Squad - feat. DJ Rickshaw & The Sentient Dildeaus
5. Plenty Of Time To Blink When You’re Dead - feat. Rod Torfelson & The Outspoken Eccentrics
6. Meet Me In Montauk - feat. The Ghost of Brad Renfro’s Ghost
7. Cutlery Parachute (don’t you bungle my skydive wedding, Carl) - feat. The Trench Coated Moustache Twisters (verses by Venetian Blinz & Lark Voorhies, guitar solo by Wolf Blitzer’s daughter’s work friend)
8. Put Your Troubles In A Bubble Bath - feat. Loco Luka Magnotta
9. What Would D. Boon Do? - feat. Dat$ Na$ty & Da Penis Tears
10. There’s A Dark Bird Trapped In The Rafters Of My School Gym - feat. The Chattering Mandibles & Kramer vs. Kramer (which is two rakes in a jacuzzi w/ the lid down)
11. Licked It, Sticked It, Stamped It -OR- How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love New Heinz Purple Ketchup Despite My Better Judgement Because Gross - prod. by Donal Logue in Blade 1
12. The Man Who Sold The World (and whose subsequent junk-bond mortgage facilitated the 2008 financial collapse) - feat. Big Butt Betty, the dairy-fed bimbo, from three towns over
13. I Love The Girl With The Overcast Eyes - feat. Gandhi’s old underwear sewn together by a curt Israeli woman
It drops on iTunes and Amazon June 1st, 2013!!!
our remix of The Terrorist, by DJ Vadim.
in honour of the new arrests.
download it herrrrrr
we made this
its here 2